Nikanti Golf Club is committed to maintaining the security and privacy of the personal information that may be submitted while exploring our website. Our key commitments to you are:
- o Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- o We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- o We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- o We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- o Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- o We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- o We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- o We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This information is used to create a personal profile to respond to your specific requests. This helps us better understand and meet your needs. Occasionally we may also use this information to conduct tasks pertaining to the website.
Nikanti Golf Club may occasionally add email addresses of individuals who we feel might be interested in receiving our relevant content. If you do not wish to receive Nikanti Golf Club communication, unsubscribe at any time by emailing us.
Like most websites, when someone accesses our website, files are generated by the web server that show the IP address of the user, date, time, and pages visited. We review information in our website logs periodically. Information in web logs is used to generate statistics such as determining which parts of our site are the most popular.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Nikanti Golf Club does not disclose your personal information to third parties without the express permission of the individual concerned.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, rent or share our database of information. We may disclose information to third parties with your consent in order to process your information requests.
We keep information and web server logs on controlled facilities that are secured against unauthorized access. Proof of identity is required before information is released to any person.
Email should not generally be regarded as secure. If you wish to send confidential information to us by email, we encourage you to use encrypted email.
This policy may be updated, but any changes will not impact the privacy protection set out above.